I was a combat pilot in Vietnam. On my 86th mission, my plane went down. I spent five years as a prisoner of war.
America’s veterans have paid a heavy price to defend our country. They deserve the best health care.
That’s why I oppose the Deceptive Rx Ballot Issue. It’ll increase drug costs for veterans and jeopardize our health care.
You may have heard my story on TV and I am not the only Ohio veteran who’s against it. More than a dozen veterans organizations stand united against this dangerous ballot issue.
Help us spread the word: Forward this email to a veteran you may know. Thank them for their service and tell them how you’re fighting to protect them today.
— Thomas Moe, Colonel, U.S. Air Force, Ret.
P.S. More than a dozen veterans organizations have joined the coalition against the Deceptive Rx Ballot Issue. You can learn more at DeceptiveRxIssue.org.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Department of Ohio
- The American Legion, Department of Ohio
- Department of Ohio Marine Corps League
- Ohio State Association of County Veterans Service Officers
- Ohio State Association of County Veterans Service Commissioners
- Jewish War Veterans, Department of Ohio
- Catholic War Veterans, Department of Ohio
- Military Order of the Purple Heart, Department of Ohio
- Military Officers Association of America, Ohio Council of Chapters
- Korean War Veterans Association, Department of Ohio
- Ohio National Guard Association
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- Concerned Veterans of America